Thursday, July 1, 2010

What's up

I don't know why I can't sleep, Coca-cola. Why does your bubbly goodness beg to go down the hatch when I should be brushing my teeth for nighty-night? I've been waiting on my video post to process, but I didn't know it was such a long process. Anyways, I won't be Pete Repeat because I think my Coca-cola surge might be finally wearing down.

Secretly, I wish I could upload my custom blog graphics that I made in Pixelmator (it's like all the benefits of Photoshop but a tenth of the price). As I'm not feeling represented by this generic blog template, I am hoping I won't have visitors til I get all this ugly look shoved in the closet. You know, because if someone saw how messy the house was even though you were expecting company, that might look bad. Whatever. This is exactly why I need to be accountable- my creative perfectionism gets on my own nerves.

No comments:

Post a Comment